Macon Area Tennis Association has the following position open immediately. The MATA Junior Programs Coordinator would be responsible for the following programs. This position is a part time salaried, mostly remote position. Expected time commitment 15-20 hours per week(average). The ideal candidate would have experience with program coordination and donation cultivation. A BA degree (or current student) in marketing, sports management or public relations is a plus. Excellent communication skills required. Salary is commiserate with experience. Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must become SafePlay certified within one month of employment.
- Coordinate NJTL after school program at 4 area schools
- Supervise Pro and 3 college assistants per school
- Coordinate weekly snacks at each school
- Maintain ACE curriculum standards
- Create and run a one week NJTL Summer Program
Junior Tennis League
- Operate 2 JTT seasons per year following USTA Southern Guidelines
- Recruit Coaches and Captains
- Run JTT GA Tournament
JR Tennis Apprentice
- Recruit coaches
- Market 4 JTA programs per year
- Organize and supervise JTA after school programs at area schools
Assist Executive Director with sponsorships for Junior Programs
Macon Area Tennis Association has the following, paid coaching opportunities available. All coaches must be USPTA or PTR certified and SafePlay certified with a current background check on file with USTA. To apply please complete the attached application. Hourly rates are negotiable. Days of the week and times are flexible. Contact email@example.com with inquiries.